Careers - Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing: AS-mktg-1221
ArchiveSocial empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring that they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our cloud-based archiving and analytics technology is trusted by hundreds of organizations including the City of Chicago, State of North Carolina, and United States Department of Justice. We are growing 100% year-over-year based on organic revenue and are backed by investors including Steve Case (founder of AOL).
Our office is located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC, walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center, American Tobacco Campus, and some of the best food in the Southeast.
ArchiveSocial is hiring a Director of Marketing to join our senior leadership team and spearhead digital marketing strategy and execution for our best-in-class cloud solution. You might be the perfect fit if:
You’ve run digital marketing end-to-end, and can get hands-on when needed
- You have earned a reputation for developing marketing strategies and delivering results that fuel the core growth engine of a company
- You are deeply experienced with the ins-and-outs of marketing automation software and activities including content generation, email marketing, webinars, SEO, PPC, and social media campaigns
- You communicate in a positive, enthusiastic manner that provides clarity and inspires others to over-deliver, and have at least 3 years of experience directly managing a marketing team
- You have at least 5 years of experience leading overall digital marketing strategy and execution for a software company, and the ROI numbers to back your success
You live and breathe demand-gen
- You believe that marketing should first be about the customer and their needs, rather than just about us
- You have a knack for delivering messaging that cuts through the noise and incites prospects to take action
- You treat marketing campaigns as experiments that can be iteratively optimized and objectively assessed; you fundamentally operate in a data-driven manner
- You understand how to quantify and characterize audience segments, and are constantly dreaming up new, effective ways to reach and convert that audience
You are craving a multi-faceted growth opportunity
- You have what it takes to join the senior management team of a fast growing technology-focused organization, assuming ownership of the marketing function for the entire company
- You thrive when collaborating with sales, product, and customer success teams
- You believe in our mission, are extremely adaptable, and know how to have fun while setting and achieving ambitious goals
In addition to a one-of-a-kind career opportunity, we offer the following;
- Competitive market salary with meaningful equity upside
- Health benefits including fully paid medical for the individual, and 401K program.
- Open vacation policy and flexible work environment.
- Free downtown parking, drinks, snacks, team lunches, & happy hours.
- An incredibly fun and dynamic workplace surrounded by dozens of startups and hundreds of other entrepreneurs.
Can’t control your excitement? Please send a resume to [email protected] with a few sentences on why you believe this is the right opportunity for you.
ArchiveSocial is a rapidly growing software company located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC. Our software-as-a-service empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring that they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our archiving and analytics technology is trusted by hundreds of organizations including the City of Chicago, State of North Carolina, and United States Department of Justice. ArchiveSocial is a market leader and has been recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor and by Government Technology magazine as a GovTech 100 company. Our team has been featured in notable publications including Forbes, The Huffington Post, Fast Company, The Washington Post, and Entrepreneur.
We are alumni of The Startup Factory, NC IDEA, Code for America Accelerator, and the American Underground, and are proud to call Durham, North Carolina our home. Our headquarters is walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC), Durham Bulls Athletic Park (DBAP), American Tobacco Campus, and some of the best food in the Southeast. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, proven startup that’s growing fast, we have an opportunity for you…