Careers- Inside Sales Representative
Account Executive: AS-sales-0915
ArchiveSocial empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring that they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our cloud-based archiving and analytics technology is trusted by hundreds of organizations including the City of Chicago, State of North Carolina, and United States Department of Justice.
Our office is located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC, walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham Bulls Athletic Stadium, American Tobacco Campus, and some of the best food in the Southeast. We are growing rapidly and are now seeking talented, passionate individuals looking to jump start their sales career that see themselves below:
You’re not just looking for another job. You’re looking for that once-in-a-career opportunity to unlock your full potential and make a real impact.
- You love talking to people, influencing them, getting to know them, and learning about who they are.
- You pay attention to the details. Whether it’s writing a paper or taking notes, you feel like shortcuts really hurt you in the long run and you’re not afraid of putting in the work to do it right the first time.
- You crave the opportunity to collaborate directly with high profile customers, marketing & development teams, and company leadership.
- You’re curious and hungry to learn. You know there’s a lot you don’t know, and you’re ready to push the limits of what makes you comfortable.
- You have failed. You know what it means to struggle, but more importantly you have a history of pushing past that and learning from it to get better.
- You’re a high performer with one to three years of experience cold calling and owning a quota in an Inside Sales role working with SaaS.
- You’ve used a CRM (bonus for Salesforce) before and know your way around it.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- The hunt for the perfect prospect. Identifying the right people to contact that have an urgent need to archive their social media.
- Deeply understanding how ArchiveSocial can benefit an organization and using that knowledge to drive a sale to a close.
- Navigating complex bureaucracies to drive sales cycle down and revenue up.
- Collaborating closely with seasoned professionals across our company to share what you learn about customers to make our product better.
- Every day using the phone, email, and anything else to tell our story.
- You tell us. If it helps us more efficiently & effectively serve our customers and achieve our company mission, we’ll want want you to work on it.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission and a 3x multiplier when you exceed quota.
- Health benefits including fully paid medical for the individual.
- Dental and Vision.
- Open vacation policy and flexible work environment.
- Free downtown parking, drinks, snacks, team lunches, & happy hours.
- A fun and dynamic workplace with strong ties to the Durham entrepreneurial community.
Can’t control your excitement? Please send a resume to [email protected] with a few sentences on why you believe this is the right opportunity for you.
ArchiveSocial is a rapidly growing software company located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC. Our software-as-a-service empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring that they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our archiving and analytics technology is trusted by hundreds of organizations including the City of Chicago, State of North Carolina, and United States Department of Justice. ArchiveSocial is a market leader and has been recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor and by Government Technology magazine as a GovTech 100 company. Our team has been featured in notable publications including Forbes, The Huffington Post, Fast Company, The Washington Post, and Entrepreneur.
We are alumni of The Startup Factory, NC IDEA, Code for America Accelerator, and the American Underground, and are proud to call Durham, North Carolina our home. Our headquarters is walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC), Durham Bulls Athletic Park (DBAP), American Tobacco Campus, and some of the best food in the Southeast. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, proven startup that’s growing fast, we have an opportunity for you…