Careers - Full Stack Software Engineer
Full Stack Software Engineer: AS-eng-0916
ArchiveSocial empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring that they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our cloud-based archiving and analytics technology is trusted by hundreds of organizations including the City of Chicago, State of North Carolina, and United States Department of Justice.
Our office is located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC, walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham Bulls Athletic Stadium, American Tobacco Campus, and some of the best food in the Southeast. We are growing rapidly and are now seeking incredibly talented, passionate, and proven software engineers who strongly relate to the following:
PLEASE NOTE: ArchiveSocial is unable to sponsor visas at this time. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident authorized to work in the US.
● You’re not just looking for another job. You’re looking for that once-in-a-career opportunity to unlock your full potential and make a real impact.
● You have a deep understanding of programming language constructs, data structures, and software engineering best practices.
● You believe that clean code is better code, code conventions are a must, and that details often make all the difference.
● You communicate as well as you code, and crave the opportunity to collaborate directly with high profile customers, marketing & sales teams, and company leadership.
● You have at least two years of software engineering experience, and a B.S in Computer Science (or equivalent) to back up everything you’ve nodded your head to in this job description.
● Bonus points: You have experience with technologies such as Play Framework, Dojo Framework, Apache Storm, Hadoop, Ansible, Eclipse, Amazon Web Services, and social networking APIs.
● Double bonus points: Expertise in product design and UX best practices.
What You’ll Be Working On:
● The industry’s leading platform for capturing and replaying interactive multimedia conversations from a multitude of sources.
● Computing infrastructure which currently manages tens of millions of data items and ultimately needs to scale to hundreds of millions of data items.
● New user experiences for managing large volumes of data and presenting content from emerging social networks.
● You tell us. If it helps us more efficiently & effectively serve our customers and achieve our company mission, we’ll want want you to work on it.
What We Offer:
● Competitive market salary with stock options.
● Health benefits including fully paid medical for the individual, and 401K program.
● Open vacation policy and flexible work environment.
● Free downtown parking, drinks, snacks, team lunches, & happy hours.
● An incredibly fun and dynamic workplace surrounded by dozens of other startups and hundreds of other entrepreneurs.
Can’t control your excitement? Please send a resume to [email protected] with a few sentences on why you believe this is the right opportunity for you.
ArchiveSocial is a rapidly growing software company located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC. Our software-as-a-service empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring that they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our archiving and analytics technology is trusted by hundreds of organizations including the City of Chicago, State of North Carolina, and United States Department of Justice. ArchiveSocial is a market leader and has been recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor and by Government Technology magazine as a GovTech 100 company. Our team has been featured in notable publications including Forbes, The Huffington Post, Fast Company, The Washington Post, and Entrepreneur.
We are alumni of The Startup Factory, NC IDEA, Code for America Accelerator, and the American Underground, and are proud to call Durham, North Carolina our home. Our headquarters is walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC), Durham Bulls Athletic Park (DBAP), American Tobacco Campus, and some of the best food in the Southeast. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, proven startup that’s growing fast, we have an opportunity for you…