Trusted by governments around the world
"ArchiveSocial is a very user-friendly and affordable solution for archiving social media accounts. On average it saves us 4 hours per week of manual archiving time. Well worth the monthly fee."—Heather Shirm, Palm Beach County
"Responding to public records requests can be a challenge. But now that we have ArchiveSocial on our side, we are able to respond more quickly and with greater ease than ever before."—Bo Singleton, CIO, Town of Morrisville (NC)
"I believe Archive Social is a great, inexpensive tool to use for archiving all of our organization's social media platforms in one place. The setup process was relatively seamless and our records are well maintained.—Derrick Silas, City of Enid (OK)
"The State Archives and State Library of North Carolina are excited to use the ArchiveSocial tool to capture and make accessible social media posts and communications between NC State Agencies and its citizens.—Kelly Eubank, State Archives and State Library of North Carolina
"Our favorite feature is the ability to search your previous posts - something that's nearly impossible to accomplish without ArchiveSocial!"—Stacie Galloway, Town of Apex (NC)
"After reviewing all options, we found ArchiveSocial to be the best overall value for the City of Rock Hill."—Katie Quinn, City of Rock Hill (SC)
"We rely on ArchiveSocial to maintain records of activity on our social media sites for legal record keeping. It also enables us to review activity and trends on social media, and plan for future responses."—Peter Freeman, South Australian Country Fire Service
What is ArchiveSocial?
ArchiveSocial enables public agencies to engage with citizens via social media, while automatically ensuring compliance with state and federal records laws such as FOIA. It provides a legal safety net, and eliminates the time and effort required to respond to public records requests.
Request a demo to see exactly how ArchiveSocial simplifies records management with the most intuitive web interface and authentic capture of social media records available.
- Automatically archive records of social media activity transmitted by any device, computer, or network.
- Ensure long-term validity of your records via our exclusive 100% authentic capture and digital signature process.
- Easily search and produce records in PDF or Excel using an interface that feels like a carbon copy of your social media.
- Start archiving in minutes with budget-friendly pricing for local, state, and federal agencies, and no setup fees.
Why is 100% authentic capture important?
Social networks like Facebook and Twitter are more than just websites. Underneath every tweet, status update, photo, profile, and message, there is critical metadata describing the content.
ArchiveSocial archives this data in its raw native format, and applies a digital signature to each individual record in order to prove authenticity during legal situations. Unlike web archiving services ‐ or "backup" tools, browser plugins, or manual snapshots ‐ ArchiveSocial ensures you have 100% authentic social media records you can trust for government needs.
Avoid "do it yourself" and other archiving mistakes
- Don't waste time and effort attempting to take manual snapshots. It is impossible to keep up with every new comment, reply, and profile change on your own.
- Never rely on the social network itself to preserve long term records. Content can be deleted in an instant, and you might not be able to access your entire history.
- Avoid web archiving services and backup tools that are unable to capture comprehensive records with the underlying metadata. Always archive authentic records.
Download our resources for social media in government
- White Paper: Minimizing Risk in Social Media Download our free white paper to understand how archiving can minimize risk in government social media.
- Social Media Policy Template for the Public Sector Download our free social media policy template ensure that your public agency has a comprehensive policy.
- ArchiveSocial Solution Overview Want to learn more? Download our solution overview for more details about our social media archiving solution.