As the year winds down, we here at ArchiveSocial are taking look back at what a whirlwind 2012 was. This year has been a year that saw us growing and learning as the social media landscape continued to evolve with us. And while we recall the five best ArchiveSocial moments of 2012 below, we are keeping an eye on the horizon and are looking forward to an even more exciting 2013!
1. Sending ArchiveSocial’s Inaugural Tweet
2. Presenting at Triangle Startup Factory’s Pitch Day
3. Attending the National Association of Government Webmasters (NAGW) Conference (and keeping everybody’s hands clean!)
4. Making friends and connecting with customers across the nation and the globe
5. Working with the State Archives of North Carolina in the first publicly available state social media archive