ArchiveSocial empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring that they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our cloud-based archiving and analytics technology is trusted by hundreds of organizations including the City of Chicago, State of North Carolina, and United States Department of Justice.
Our office is located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC, walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham Bulls Athletic Stadium, American Tobacco Campus, and some of the best food in the Southeast. We are growing rapidly and are now seeking an incredibly talented, passionate, and proven content specialist who strongly relates to the following:
● You are skilled at writing and enjoy the challenge of matching a message to the tone and format of a wide variety of audiences and marketing channels including print, web, social, and email.
● You have a deep understanding of SEO, but also understand its limitations and how to work around them.
● You know how to maintain an editorial calendar and can generate content quickly to keep up with the demanding rhythm of blogs and social media.
● You are interested in exploring the topics of transparency, open dialogue, and other social media topics affecting government and regulated industry.
● You get downright competitive about increasing open rates and crafting email copy that converts.
● You have practical experience with image and document editing software, CRMs, marketing automation software.
● Bonus points: you have experience with video production, including storyboarding, scripting, and editing.
More about You:
● You have a strong competency using social media both personally and professionally.
● You are willing to set ego aside and take suggestions and feedback, but you also aren’t afraid to defend your own ideas.
● You are excellent at time management while still remaining flexible.
● You have a basic understanding of HTML/CSS even if you never need to use it.
What We Offer:
● Competitive market salary.
● Health benefits including fully paid medical for the individual, and 401K program.
● Open vacation policy and flexible work environment.
● Free downtown parking, drinks, snacks, team lunches, & happy hours.
● An incredibly fun and dynamic workplace with strong ties to the Durham entrepreneurial community.
Can’t control your excitement? Please send a resume to email@example.com with a few sentences on why you believe this is the right opportunity for you.